The Fox River Trail is a dog-friendly Park Brown County Park.
A one-year trial is in effect for allowing dogs in several park areas, including the Fox River Trail. The County Board will review this policy in May 2018.
|Rules for Brown County Dog-Friendly Parks:
- Dogs must be leashed at all times (5-feet or less)
- Dogs not allowed on groomed ski trails or mountain bike trails
- Dogs are not allowed in playgrounds, designated picnic areas or buildings
- Dog owners are responsible for the clean-up and removal of dog waste
- No more than three dogs per person on any one visit
- Dogs must be licensed and current on rabies vaccines
- Female dogs in heat are prohibited
- Aggressive dogs are not permitted
Please clean up after your dogs. There are pet waste drop off cans located along the trail, usually near a kiosk.