New Year, New Trail Pass

Welcome Friends to 2023! Don’t forget that if you plan to use the Fox River Trail in the new year you’ll need a 2023 Trail Pass.

While The Fox River Trail is free to enjoy for walking, Wisconsin State Recreational Trail passes are required for those 16 and over who are using wheels on the trail (bicycle, rollerblades or skateboards). Daily passes are available for $5, annual passes are $25. If you purchase a pass from a Brown County Parks vendor, 70% of the fee stays with Brown County Parks. The other 30% goes to WisDNR for trail projects state-wide. 

Trail Passes are good from January 1 – December 31 in the year they are purchased.

Published by Friends of the Fox River Trail

Friends for the Fox River Trail (FFRT) is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization dedicated to helping the Brown County Parks Department with the maintenance and upkeep of the Fox River State Recreational Trail in Brown County. Over the past 16 years, the FFRT have helped to raise money to pave additional mileage, to build bathrooms, picnic areas and rest stops. Upcoming projects include working with the Village of Allouez on installing a walking trail and picnic area next to the river in Sunset Park. Besides fundraising, the FFRT hosts work days to help remove invasive species and clean up the areas around the trail.

One thought on “New Year, New Trail Pass

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: